Frequently Asked Questions
1. How would you describe your photography style? Lifestyle/candid photography captures the most genuine emotions. The feel of my work is light and airy with selective focus. If you prefer traditional poses, great. Please let me know ahead of time your preference.
2. What is the best time for the sessions to take place? The light is most beautiful early in the morning, couple of hours after sunrise. Or late in the afternoon, couple of hours before sunset. Of course the right time is what suits your family best. With plenty of rest the night before. Please avoid times when the sun is directly above you, which can be unflattering and tends to make your eyes squint.
3. What to wear and bring? Be yourself! As a guideline, simple clothes work best avoiding logos. Layering works well for creating different looks and a change of outfit can be a good idea for little ones. If you are color coordinated, go for it! Men, please be clean shaven unless you’re going for the rugged look. It’s great if you bring toys for your child that you don’t mind losing. Or any props that your family enjoy doing together. Snacks and water are good ideas to help boost your child’s energy and stay hydrated.
4. What is included in the digital file? The different sessions include your choice of full-resolution, re-touched digital files with print release, which allows you to download and reproduce images for personal use as many times as you like. If you need help with ordering prints or creating albums, it can be arranged with additional cost.
5. Can other family members be included in the session? Mini Portrait Session Rate is limited to immediate family members. However, if grandma and grandpa or extended family are in town, they’re more than welcome with the Full Portrait Session Rate! Same goes for fur babies! $100/hour for each additional hour after a 60 - minute photo shoot.
6. OK, we’re ready to book! What’s next? Great! I’m so excited to be working with you. Please shoot me an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or go to Contact: https://beatificvisionphotodesign.com/contact
A non-refundable $100 deposit is required to guarantee your session date and price. The remaining balance is due the day of the session.